Thursday, October 10, 2013

DAAANCE UUUNIIIT

My blog, my opinion. I'm too excited to think of something clever here, just don't be an asshole and we'll be fine.



Guys. Guys. GUYS. GUUUYS. IT HAS HAPPENED. FINALLY. WE FINALLY HAVE A DANCE UNIT. I don't quite understand what they'll be doing... Before announcing the members, the video says "Haro! Sute Dansubu" which literally means "Hello! Station Dance Club". I'm not sure if this means this unit will only do, for example, dance covers on Hello! Station like they have members do singing covers, or if this unit will actually release singles or anything. Honestly, at this point, what I'm most excited about is... DANCE UNIIIIIIT. The 12 members chosen for the unit and my thoughts on them:


From Morning Musume, Fukumura Mizuki, Sayashi Riho, and Ishida Ayumi. It's a given that if a dance unit is made, Riho and Ayumi had better be in it, as both of them are striving to be the best dancers in H!P. Mizuki I was a bit more surprised about. I never really pay much attention to her in dances (mostly because I'm busy trying to watch Masaki and then getting distracted by Ayumi or Riho), but I'm really bad at paying attention to dancers most of the time, so I can't say much unless they either make it a major part of their character, or are just that lazy. But I will say that I was pleasantly surprised at hearing Mizuki, mostly because she's amazing and I'm happy for her.


From Berryz Koubou, we have Captain and Sub-Captain, Shimizu Saki and Natsuyaki Miyabi. Once again, I'm really not surprised with Cap, but Miyabi was kind of unexpected. I don't really watch Berryz dance shots at all, though, because usually their awkward, depressing, or both, so I literally don't know anything of Miya's dancing basically since... Heroine ni Narou ka, and I don't remember much of that stuff. But Since CapMiya is one of my favorite pairs in H!P (Possibly around 2nd or 3rd), I was also pleasantly surprised here.


C-ute was announced to have Yajima Maimi and Nakajima Saki as it's representatives. And once again, slightly surprised by Maimi, not at all by Nakky. But the thing that surprises me the most is that Chisa wasn't chosen. Considering she has her little "Team Okai" dance covers, I kind of thought she would be put in the group. But Nakky is an amazing dancer and Maimi... well she has nice legs? (When I watch C-ute dance, I have trouble taking my eyes off Nakky soooo.... >.>)


S/mileage is the only group besides Morning Musume to have 3 girls, and they were Gen 1, Wada Ayaka and Fukuda Kanon, and the solo Gen 2 representative, Takeuchi Akari. Akari was my "not surprised" girl in S/mileage, Dawa and Nyon, though, are quite surprising to me, actually. Dawa is my favorite S/mileage member, but her dancing never really stood out much to me, and Nyon... uhm... Nyon I never really look at.... yeah. I'm kinda surprised Meimi wasn't chosen, simply because she's a little ball of energy, and that's good for dance groups, right?


#11 and #12 for this unit are none other than Juice=Juice's very own Takagi Sayuki and Miyamoto Karin. I was so excited when these two were the ones that were picked. I might have picked Tomoko also, but Sayubee and Karin are both amazing dancers, and definitely the best of Juice=Juice. Especially Sayubee.


So yeah, needless to say, I'm super super excited for this group, and if they turn out to be like ExCeed, I'm going to be royally pissed off. This group has some of my favorite members in H!P, and definitely my favorite dancers. I wanna see big things happen with this group.


That was all I really wanted to say. I'm just stupid excited and wanted to vent out that excitement somehow... so announcement thingy it is. Have a nice day/night/life~

1 comment:

  1. Honestly Maimi has some of the best lines when she's dancing out of the group. Further while she still idol dances she has a little pop and snap to sell her movements not unlike the actual trained dancers. She's a good choice.

    ReplyDelete